View Single Post
Old February 26th, 2018, 10:35 PM

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
[i apologize for the late reply you two!]

Duffle looked up at Tinyfawn with a quick nod and a faint smile. He seemed a bit with drawn now, clearly a bit shy around the other Tom. “Cragkit is good.” He said softly. His golden green gaze drifted over to Crowsight. Tinyfawn seemed to trust him, but the newly named acragkit wasn’t exactly fond of him just yet. He would much rather get to know him first. “Yeah my Mommy said that the Twolegs would have to get rid of me. But I don’t know why my sister and brothers could stay and I couldn’t. Mommy said I was too special.” He said softly to Crowsight. Cragkit shuffled nervously. Tinyfawn seemed to be prompting him, and Crag was scared that if he didn’t show the Tom what he was hiding, he would just force his way to find out. Embarrassedly he pulled his front left leg out and held it out for Tinyfawn and Crowsight to both see clearly. Well, to show them what they couldn’t see. For Cragkit was missing his entire front left paw. The paw it’s self was missing from just above the wrist joint on his leg. Just, gone, with his curly fuzzy fur growing over it. “I am injured. But you can’t do anything to fix it.” He said bashfully, as he looked up at the two warriors to see how they would react.
Crowsight gaed at the kit, listening to him closely, though a slight growl escaped him as he spoke about the twolegs. "Cursed twolegs, they think kits are objects and that they can get rid of them at their own will, if they were to do that, they shouldn't even have a cat to begin with..." He said under his breath, he gave the top of Duffle, or now Cragkit's head a few licks, they weren't rough in any way. "We're all special in our own way, but your mother did the right thing, otherwise you would've remained with those twolegs well, with what you were saying, with another set of twolegs." He mewed, he had heard stories of cats being mistreated by twolegs and that they didn't see them as important much, even if they were well fed didn't mean they were treated right, for the Skyclanner, twolegs were objects. His eyes widened a little as he saw the kit's paw, he didn't want to overreact either. "You're right, young one, Shinefang can't heal that, so you'll have this missing paw for your whole life, but don't let that take you down, being a warrior isn't something that others can see." He started, placing his paw on the kit's chest."It's there." He purred.