View Single Post
Old February 27th, 2018, 09:50 PM
Dragon Tamer

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Crowsight gaed at the kit, listening to him closely, though a slight growl escaped him as he spoke about the twolegs. "Cursed twolegs, they think kits are objects and that they can get rid of them at their own will, if they were to do that, they shouldn't even have a cat to begin with..." He said under his breath, he gave the top of Duffle, or now Cragkit's head a few licks, they weren't rough in any way. "We're all special in our own way, but your mother did the right thing, otherwise you would've remained with those twolegs well, with what you were saying, with another set of twolegs." He mewed, he had heard stories of cats being mistreated by twolegs and that they didn't see them as important much, even if they were well fed didn't mean they were treated right, for the Skyclanner, twolegs were objects. His eyes widened a little as he saw the kit's paw, he didn't want to overreact either. "You're right, young one, Shinefang can't heal that, so you'll have this missing paw for your whole life, but don't let that take you down, being a warrior isn't something that others can see." He started, placing his paw on the kit's chest."It's there." He purred.

Tinyfawn felt a swell of pride for her now, adopted, kit. Cragkit was very courageous she could tell, also brave and smart. The kit would get on well in SkyClan, he would see that soon enough. The lilac colored feline also felt a swell of joy hearing her friend, Crowsight, praise the kit and give the kit confidence and advice. She knew the kit would have a hard time understanding this but maybe, just maybe, Crowsight could help him with her along the way. One day, she had no doubt in her mind, Cragkit would make a lovely warrior. "Yes, Crowsight is absolutely right. There is nothing wrong with having something unique about you. It's how you view it that matters. You need to believe and trust in yourself, that you are perfect the way you are." She purred and flicked her tail booping the kit's nose with it. "I think it's time to take you inside to meet the kits of SkyClan." She grinned warmly, "I think you're ready. What do you think, Crowsight?" She gazed over at her friend with a glinting happiness in her eyes.

If I do not reply PLEASE mention me again or PM me or VM me~!