View Single Post
Old December 12th, 2017, 07:45 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: SkyClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
(You're good )
The medicine cat watched the apprentice get to her feet again, his joints bent as he prepared to spring and catch her. For a second, she looked like she was going to lose her balance and gave a forward start, but she recovered. The tom realized he'd been holding his breath and exhaled sharply, his eye gleaming as he saw her standing there on four paws. "That's it, that's it!" the old tom chanted in triumph. "Now," he took a couple steps backward, toward the light of the den entrance. "Try to come toward me. Take it slow, now," he said, his tail gave a lash in her nervous excitement. If she could do this, if she could walk in spite of her injury, then maybe... just maybe...
Oakpaw brightened at his encouragement. She was doing it! Truly! Her hackles rose in anticipation. She took another step forward, this time with her hind leg. After all, she had to learn how to completely skip her other foreleg when walking. She wobbled slightly, but Oakpaw soon recovered. Next, she placed her other hind leg forward. Now it came for her to move her foreleg. Sucking in a sharp breath, Oakpaw gave a little hop as she moved her healthy foreleg. Looking up, Oakpaw noticed she was a bit closer to Shinefang."I did it! I walked! I'm going to walk again," she yowled.