View Single Post
Old October 11th, 2016, 12:57 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
Just like any cat, Hannibal the monster had a weakness, he had a chink in his armor like anyone else unlike what the popular belief was, yes he could be beaten. But unlike most cats, as Illusion has likely come to know, his weakness is exceptionally hard to spot, and it will likely never be spotted by another cat. As Illusion focused her gaze on him, his gaze was focused elsewhere, not on the scene that was happening in the clearing, but really.. At nothing in particular, his orange gaze clouded slightly as he thought about something, who knows what it was, no one could really tell what this stone of a cat thought.

But his former trainees voice brought him back out of his thoughts and caused him to focus his attention back on her, those emotionless orange depths settling to stare at her. That soft light tone that she was doing had no effect whatsoever on him, his ears simply swiveled to face her so that he could hear her better. The dark grey tom paused for a moment, simply looking at her, thinking of his answer and whether he should answer her at all, he wasn't obligated to share his reasoning, but he had no reason not to. Or perhaps he could just give her part of the truth and keep her wondering, or give her the whole truth and make it seem like he was lying, or simply lie straight out. Oh the possibilities. "Maybe because I enjoy watching them think about my next move. Maybe it's because I enjoy slowly degrading their minds and slowly pushing them towards madness, it will happen eventually Illusion if I keep picking, no matter how strong you believe your mind to be, there is always a breaking point and I'm slowly chipping away. Maybe I just want them to keep guessing and wondering if the next day is perhaps their last." Not a single emotion sparked on his face as he spoke, the words came out smoothly but without any form of emotion attached to them, it would be impossible to decipher whether this was a ploy or whether there was truth to it, nothing about him would give her any sort of answer. And as he spoke.. It almost appeared that he was also speaking about her, why he hadn't add her to that 'famous list'. It was up to her whether she wanted to believe this or not. His gaze never left hers and he simply watched, he watched very carefully.
The silky white she-cat listened carefully. Even though no emotion came from his voice, his words were rather threatening. It was unnerving. Illusion didn't know how to reply to such words, she was utterly speechless, his blue depths showing a sense of shock. Hannibal had not only confirmed her thoughts, but added to them. This feline was some type of evil she didn't know about. "Well..." She spoke quietly, her optics narrowing as she pushed away her sense of shock and unnerve. "The day you chip away my mind to nothing is the day you can make a holiday," she began to imply that her mind was hard to break. In reality, if you knew Illusion well enough, you'd know how to get through to her.

Changing the subject, the she-cat turned towards the clearing. Her front paws finally tucked beneath his frame and her fluffy tail curled up around her side. "You'll never let anyone understand you, will you, Hannibal?" She asked calmly now. Her optics didn't waver from the clearing. His words echoed in her mind threatening to fester.
[Writers block for some reason x.x I swear the next post will be way better]

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL