Type of monster: cyclops
Appearance: Huge bulky and with one eye
Personality(can be TBRP):HATES HUMANS
Ok or not ok with the idea of humans and going to school with them: NO
Have they killed a human before: YES
Love interest: OPEN
Sexuality:STRAIGHT
Other: Mother was killed by human )
Jack was now in math class. He was at the back once more but not next to the door this time. The seat to the right of him remained empty like it aways did. He doodled away at a design of a fish faced human thinking of happy chainsaw bears. "Class this is your new classmate Carla." Miss H looked around the room no one said hello or acted as if she had not spoke. "Carla you may take a seat by mister Jackson." She then pointed at Jack. Jack looked up from his doodle now. A large Female cyclops was walking to her new seat. She gave jack of pure lothing then sat in her chair. Another anti-human...Sitting right next to me how much worse does this get?! "Now today we are doing a project you will be working with the person to your right" Oh. Ok thats worse They both got to work he stayed as quiet as possible. Carla on the other hand was snickering and pointing out every mistake he made and then saying how humans are idiots. He kept his rage down by drawing her in his picture with the chainsaw bears, A saw cutting open her head in a bloody splurts.
(bumping Hawkstar cus hes on @Hawkstar )
Accepted
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.