Old July 20th, 2023, 01:53 PM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Worried

Default Re: WindClan Punishments

╭──────»»❀❀❀««──── ──╮
Milkpaw (he/him)
Windclan ❍ 16 moons
Creamy-white fluffy fur and green eyes. Chunky face!
╰──────»»❀❀❀««──── ──╯

Milkpaw couldn't believe his ears. What Ashclaw was saying didn't make any sense. He waited behind them and now acted as if he didn't have time to rise a single claw.
Even worse, Firepaw was determined to think that this situation was her fault.
At his friend's words, he became immediately more alerted and rose his voice. "Firepaw, how could you say that?!" He asked indignantly, giving her a shocked glance. "No one had seen the eagle coming. Nobody could have foreseen it, but Pignut was the first one to notice and get in the way! He deliberately chose to fight it to save all of us, not just you." He said more softly, trying to hide his anger at his father while he addressed poor Firepaw. With a comforting gesture, he encircled her with his fluffy tail and leaned his chin on her head. "It's ok... I am so glad you're safe. And I'm sure Pignut thinks the same, from the lands of Starclan he's running through now."

After a while, he decided to break the silence and left some space between him and Firepaw. This was something between him and his father.
With cold green eyes, he stared at Ashclaw with a look of disgust mixed with hatred. What did Fallownose think of all of this? He needed to know because this time Ashclaw couldn't get off with it that easily.
"You..." He began with a whisper, his teeth gritting with rage. "You let me fight alongside Pignut, ALONE! A warrior and an apprentice against a full-grown eagle, and you did nothing! Don't lie, Ashclaw. You are not what you say you are." He stepped forward to confront him at less than a tail length-away, their muzzles never so close as they were now.

He narrowed his eyes, but didn't took his gaze away while speaking. "This is the truth, Fallownose. Ashclaw was never fit to be a Guardian, as he never was to be a father. Windclan might have forgotten my sisters, but I never did. They fled from Windclan because of him. And when the fire followed me, almost killing me and Firepaw... he did nothing. I was less than a mere cat living in the same clan as him, in Ashclaw. And this proves it." His tail swished angrily behind him as he talked, his ears twitching nervously in the meanwhile.

"Pignut died because you did nothing to help him!" He snarled at him, unaware of Firepaw's gaze on him.

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ⚘ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

[ @Darkclaws @Lillian @Spirit_life_yt ]