View Single Post
Old January 31st, 2018, 06:31 PM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Stormypaw stretched, yawning. She brushed through the leaves of the apprentice's den into the harsh leaf-bare light. Newleaf was coming soon, she could tell from the way the sun started to feel warmer, although there were still bitter days.

Stormypaw padded out into the clearing towards the fresh kill pile where she- no, that didn't sit right anymore- where he plucked a vole away from the rest of the kill. He padded away cautiously, allowing his mindset to shift into the new pronouns. It wasn't as if anyone knew how Stormypaw felt about himself. He kept quiet, but it was still better for his mental health if he just accepted himself. Feeling fully adjusted, Stormypaw sat and waited for one of his best friends, Darkpaw, to wake up and join him.

(Remember, Darkpaw should still use she/her pronouns on Stormy because he hasn't come out yet)

@Megan

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/