View Single Post
Old February 2nd, 2018, 10:24 AM

My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
TwistedFang watched TigerBlaze's expression with slight amusement as the talkative tom babbled on. Surely no cat could possibly be this cheerful? He swiped his tongue over his maw to get dirt off his whiskers.
At the other tom's concerned inquiry, the black tom gazed at TigerBlaze a moment before replying guardedly, ''I am okay. Please don't worry about me. Now why don't we go share some Fresh kill? My belly is begging for a meal.''

The black tom got to his paws and padded towards the piteously small Fresh kill Pile, waving his tail in a sweeping motion as a gesture for TigerBlaze to follow him.

As he reached the pile, he took a crow into his jaws and settled down, taking the bird in between his forepaws. He waited for TigerBlaze to join him.
TigerBlaze purred happily, following the black tom to the Fresh-Kill Pile and picking a squirrel for himself, a personal favorite. The striped tom then settled down next to TwistedFang, sinking his long claws into the squirrel to hold it steady as he ate. His whiskers quivered happily as he ate in silence with the tom whom he was beginning to consider his friend.
(Reaaaally bad writer's block.)

If I don't respond feel free ot PM?VM/@ me!
Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
PM/VM me if you want to roleplay!
I have a lot of roleplays so if I don't respond, VM me!

Last edited by FadingEchoes; February 2nd, 2018 at 10:24 AM.