View Single Post
Old December 27th, 2017, 08:00 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: school of the tortured and lies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven hollow View Post

andrew was fiddling with something small, a broken pocket watch. he was trying to fix it, putting the gears in different positions and seeing if it would work. he glanced at ebony here and there but didnt try anything to get her attention not wanting either of them to get in trouble.

blue was in a different class listening to the teacher happily. she kept her wings folded and only moved to watch the teacher and do as she was told

alex was also in a different. he was waiting for class to end so he could get out seeing as he was bored and wasnt having fun.

glitch had slipped the last disk under the new students door and went into the shadows.
she walked along them stopping when she heard someone coming and went against the wall closing her eyes so that they wouldnt give her away. once they passed she would continue till she was near the abandoned part of the school and then she went farther running. she sprinted till she was passed and made sure she was unfollowed before fixing her scarf to cover her mouth and kept going.
Ebony ears perked up when she heard something else clicking it sounded like a pocket watch she looked over to where Andrew was and she was right it was a pocket watch her ears twitched again when she heard the clock tick . She tilted her head as she watched Andrew play with the watch one of her ears flattened while on stayed up her eyes showed curiosity in what ever Andrew was doing.
" strange ... " she murmured to herself

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )