Thread: The Survivors
View Single Post
Old January 18th, 2018, 04:29 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Default Re: The Survivors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox View Post

"Sounds good to me." Lightning rolled onto his stomach and jumped to his paws. He started to walk back into the forest, his tail waving excitedly, and then bumped into a block of shadow. He took a step back, shaking his head. "Wha- uh-oh." His face fell as he stared into the face of Thunder.
Silent looked confused as he padded up next to him. “What’s wro-“ Silents ears flattened against his head as he let out a sigh. ‘Great.’ He cleared his throat and spoke,his ears where at fully hight. “Ah Thunder! Your up and walking! That’s amazing. Your an really fast healer. I appreciate you coming to look for us. We just came back from hunting! Unfortunately we only caught one squirrel. It’s over there.” His tail tipped to the forgotten dirt pile behind them. “We where going to try to hunt more but that’s all we got.”

The tom smiled hoping that Thunder didn’t see anything. He quickly glanced over to Lighting to play along and see if they could pull this off. He cleared his throat once again and took one step away from Lighting hoping that Thunder (if he didn’t see anything) wouldn’t get suspicious.