Thread: The Survivors
View Single Post
Old January 18th, 2018, 08:52 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: The Survivors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox View Post

oh, thank goodness, he thought, and smiled. Well, that's good," he purred. "I'm glad you feel that way, Silent."

Thunder snarled as he advanced on the spot were Lightning and Silent were. Crouched in the shadows, his tail flicking back and forth, he blended in nearly perfectly. His yellow eyes were narrowed to furious slits and he hissed at Jinx, "Are you seeing what I I'm seeing?"
A little disgusted by the flirting toms, she grimaced. Jinx had never really thought about how it would seem to have homosexuals in her life. It had never really crossed her mind. “I believe I am,” she responded, noticing the coils of rage spiraling from the tom. This was definitely going to take some getting used to. When they appeared in front of the two, Lightning and Silent looked very, very guilty. Not even bothering to comment on the stalling by Lightning and hoping that Thunder and Jinx didn't see by Silent, she interrupted, "So you two are... gay?"
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯