Thread: The Survivors
View Single Post
Old January 18th, 2018, 09:13 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Default Re: The Survivors

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
A little disgusted by the flirting toms, she grimaced. Jinx had never really thought about how it would seem to have homosexuals in her life. It had never really crossed her mind. “I believe I am,” she responded, noticing the coils of rage spiraling from the tom. This was definitely going to take some getting used to. When they appeared in front of the two, Lightning and Silent looked very, very guilty. Not even bothering to comment on the stalling by Lightning and hoping that Thunder and Jinx didn't see by Silent, she interrupted, "So you two are... gay?"
Silent thought for a moment. He would have to choose from saving his own behind and defending Lighting's and his own relationship. He let out a long sigh only to be replaced by a deep breath."Bisexual actually. As for Lightning, I cannot speak for him."

He took a step closer to Lightning and wrapped his tail around the tom. His eyes looked at Jinx's rather protectively and a bit hurt. "Im sorry if we don't meet your standards of relationships but last I checked, it doesn't matter to me what some other cat thinks. I love him. And no cat could ever change that. I at least know that he loves me, and thats all that matters." His words where directed to both of the cats in front of him but his eyes where locked on Jinx's

@Equinox