Thread: The Survivors
View Single Post
Old January 19th, 2018, 07:19 AM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: The Survivors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Silent thought for a moment. He would have to choose from saving his own behind and defending Lighting's and his own relationship. He let out a long sigh only to be replaced by a deep breath."Bisexual actually. As for Lightning, I cannot speak for him."

He took a step closer to Lightning and wrapped his tail around the tom. His eyes looked at Jinx's rather protectively and a bit hurt. "Im sorry if we don't meet your standards of relationships but last I checked, it doesn't matter to me what some other cat thinks. I love him. And no cat could ever change that. I at least know that he loves me, and thats all that matters." His words where directed to both of the cats in front of him but his eyes where locked on Jinx's

@Equinox
"Well, if you want to be fancy about it." She shrugged at the accusation, flicking her tail aimlessly, overall not so excited by where Thunder had taken her. "I really don't have an opinion on bisexual cats. Why should I?" It really was a question that bothered her a little bit. After all, why should anyone care about who someone else loved? It's not like she had to go lick her own gender. Cats needed to mind their own business sometimes. It's Silent and Lightning's life, not hers.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯