Thread: The Survivors
View Single Post
Old January 19th, 2018, 03:05 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Default Re: The Survivors

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
"Well, if you want to be fancy about it." She shrugged at the accusation, flicking her tail aimlessly, overall not so excited by where Thunder had taken her. "I really don't have an opinion on bisexual cats. Why should I?" It really was a question that bothered her a little bit. After all, why should anyone care about who someone else loved? It's not like she had to go lick her own gender. Cats needed to mind their own business sometimes. It's Silent and Lightning's life, not hers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox View Post
Thunder snarled in response to Silent, “That’s a lie, if I ever saw one. Why would he love a cat like you? Especially the one that nearly killed me.” He turned around. “Come on, Lightning. Jinx. We’re going home. And we’re leaving this cat to rot by himself.”

Lightning hated the way he was shaking but he couldn’t help it. He step closer to Silent, leaning into him, and twined his tail around the tom’s own. ”No,” he said, his voice trembling. @Shadow @blue jellie
Silent was about to respond to Jinx but got cut off by Thunder. His heat fell at his words but he kept an strong position. He smiled at Lightning when he stayed by his side. He stood protectively beside him and comforted Lightning by nuzzling him a bit. The big tom gave him a look that said ‘Be still. You will be fine. I will make sure of that.’

Silent then turned back to Thunder. “See Thunder. This cat isn’t going to rot and die. I have Lightings love to keep me alive.” He said proudly. “Just accept that we love each other and move on. There is no need for fights. It’s not what Lightning wants.” The tom said wisely and calmly.