Thread: Brackenclan RP
View Single Post
Old December 25th, 2017, 08:10 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Brackenclan RP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Deathheart was already there eating a juicy rabbit, he noticed Bearstar and his triumphant smirk “ oh finally got here~ I was starting to get bored” he purrs playfully. Deathheart was known for his slient speed and rather interesting ways of getting to places. He has never lost a race even if it was a surprise. He purrs playfully “ what was that before... ahh that name you called me yes daring! Amor you may be strong but you will never beat me in speed~” he purrs playfully licking the leaders nose as he finished up his meal
Bearstar was wide eyed he whipped around with the mouse in his jaws only to be licked on the nose in which he yanked his head back giving a snort in return . His eyes glowed a bit dangerously as his tail curled and then uncurled he settled down to take a bite of his mouse you could hear a bone break but he didn't mind his whiskers twitched as he licked his lips he grunted yet again then he remembered that he was no longer a warrior but a leader responsible for the safety and well being of his clan and clanmates. He did miss being a warrior only having to do missions or patrols or what ever the other leader told him to do but that time has passed it was time to live in the present .
" yada yada yada. You know I never understand why some may look away from you " he meowed with a smile seeing how his deputies grizzly look may frighten some warriors but he didn't flinch . He saw Deathheart as a friend rather then deputy . Well maybe more then friend " my darling " he said again with a smirk followed by a deep chuckle

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )