Old June 12th, 2019, 10:58 PM
FORMERLY: dizzy

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
(Timeskip to two days after-)

DawnPaw was sitting in the clearing, seeing TimberPaw talk normally to other cats just stomped on her emotions more then the arguement that happened a few days ago. She wasn't sure why she returned- but she only guessed that CreekTongue had actually gotten into her head. Yesterday LarkStorm had told her something which caused her remaining pride to get shattered.'I didn't tell him anything except that a certain shecat was waiting for him at camp, obviously sparked something in him and he left you- alone...Why do you think he flipped out on you? Because he doesn't care about you and never will...he was saying all that nonsense just to fill his need of wanting the one he thought he couldn't have...'.'H-He wouldn't do that to me...He did care..You just made him think of something stupid-''Its your choice wether you believe me or not but just look at him and that shecat- why is she so close to him? Why does he look so happy with her? Most of all what will he think of you once he knows your secrets Hm? Just think about what I said okay?'.The words replaying in her head made her watch TimberPaw talk to the group of cats sadly- her eyes widening when she saw one of the shecat give him a friendly nuzzle- seeing him look embarrassed made her all the more believe LarkStorm,Accidentally making eye contact with TimberPaw she looked away- this was too much for the shecat to handle and she padded out into the territory. She hadn't been able to sleep not eat for two days and slowly she felt like she was becoming numb."...Maybr I should...talk to him?...no he wouldn't want me talking to him- he's too busy messing around with that shecat..".her eyes narrowed as she felt a bitter feeling start to envelope her and she swatted at a small Daisy growing in the grass.

It had been two days since Timberpaw yelled at Dawnpaw. He took her words into consideration, he started talking to new cats. It's what she wanted anyway! He thought with anger, putting on a smile as he chatted with his friends. Poppypaw, Alderpaw , Rabbitpaw , and Berrypaw. And a certain molly had been getting close to him, Poppypaw.

He felt uncomfortable but extremely embarrassed as he felt the ginger molly nuzzle him. He glanced away, catching the sight of Dawnpaw. Making eye contact, he felt a sad spark in him, glaring at her sadly. Seeing her walk out of camp, he turned to Poppypaw. "Why don't you come hunting with me, Poppypaw?" He inquired, the ginger molly giving a purr.

"I would love to, Timberpaw!" Poppypaw purred, following the brown tom out of camp, leaning on him as they walked. She glanced at him with admiration in her yellow eyes, wrapping her tail around his with a purr.

Timberpaw gave a nervous chuckle as the molly leaned on him, he perked up seeing the cream molly walking. He stopped, eyes widening. "Poppypaw, look, a rabbit! Hurry go get it!" He said , looking at thickets and bushes. The ginger Molly ran off, the tom sighing once she was gone. She was extremely nice and dense. Was this how Dawnpaw felt about him?

He stood there for a second, bolting off to catch up with the cream feline. He let out a puff, stopping in front of her. "Dawnoaw- look-" He started, cutting himself off once seeing the angty expression on her face. He frowned upon seeing how thin and tired she looked. "When's the last time you ate?!" he asked.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days