View Single Post
Old November 25th, 2017, 05:14 PM
Hamiltrash at its finest

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ~Tribe of the deep~ Sign ups!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
UserName- @Shadow
Name-Gray Sky After Dusk (Gray)
Gender-Female
Age- just turned 3 years
Size- a bit smaller compared to other tribe cats.
Pelt Color-dark grey
Bio-luminescence (Color and design)-has light green Bio-Luminescence markings on her paws, two back legs, and the sides of her ears.
Eye Color- green
Fins(optional)- at the very tip of her tail is a small one.
Extra Description (Body shape, eye shape, etc.)- she is the opposite of muscular. Her body shape is very ladylike (forgive me this is the only word I can think of XD) so she is able to get into small spaces and be faster than other cats. Though she is not weak and is able to defend herself on her own-your first glimpse would be that she is weak and easy to defeat.
Position-Hunter
Mate (Optional; please state if you are looking)- she is secretly looking
Kits (Optional)- none yet
Personality(TBRPD is accepted)- stubborn, does what she thinks is right (often doesn’t listen to other cats, unless they are a healer, Protecter, or the leader), hard headed,goofy, protective over tribe, a bit competitive, kinda shy
History (Optional)-she was born to the tribe like any other normal cat, but through her trainee days got into a bit of trouble for exploring to much or not listening to her mentor. Basically she was a little rebel but she grew out of that. Mostly anyway. Now at least she listens to older cats and higher ranks.
Pet (Optional)- not yet
Code- We Are gonna have such a fun time this rp is one of the best I have seen so far!!! I love how the cats are Luminescent creatures I would’ve never thought about this before. Great job!
Other- did I miss anything?

UserName- @Shadow
Name-Boulder That Rolls Down Mountain (Boulder)
Gender-Male
Age-5 years
Size-rather large
Pelt Color-pitch black
Bio-luminescence (Color and design)- Dark blue and light green Bio-Luminescence on his back and sides of his body.
Eye Color-emerald green eyes
Fins(optional)- none
Extra Description (Body shape, eye shape, etc.)- he has a very muscular body shape with wide shoulders and strong back legs.
Position-Fighter
Mate (Optional; please state if you are looking)- he is looking
Kits (Optional)-none yet
Personality(TBRPD is accepted)- a bit Flirty, speaks his mind, over protective over his friends and tribe, sarcastic,stubborn, rest TBRPD
History (Optional)- born to the clan like any other normal tribe cat, he was a bit of trouble in his younger days but he is now very responsible. When it comes to mates he is very gentle and kind..and waaay to protective because he lost his mate when he was 3 years old when she was giving birth to his kittens, sadly none survived and he still has night mares about that day.
Pet (Optional)-none
Code- We Are gonna have such a fun time this rp is of one the best I have seen so far!!! I love how the cats are Luminescent creatures I would’ve never thought about this before. Great job!
Other-did I miss anything?
Accepted!