View Single Post
Old May 1st, 2017, 09:02 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Just as her eyes averted, Pearlkit was brought back to the kitten who was now heading for the base of a tree. Tilting her head a little, she continued to watch as the kit jumped up and sat down. It appeared they were looking down on the clearing and Pearlkit couldn't help, but wonder what it must be like being up like that. She'd never attempted climbing one of the pine trees before and it didn't really spark her interest. In fact, the idea scared her a little as she'd heard stories of injuries from falling. She didn't want to put herself through that type of torment. Shaking her head clear of the thoughts, she averted her gaze again once she realized she looked like she was staring intently at the kit. Hopefully they didn't notice me... she couldn't help but think as she shrank low to the ground like she was trying hide. Pearlkit studied her paws for a moment before a creature crawling across the ground in front of her caught her attention. Glancing upwards slightly, her eyes widened in shock and her body flew into the air as a miserable squeaking noise rose from the back of her throat. A beetle! she screamed mentally, running a few pacing away, her fur fluffed up defensively. She looked twice her size. Her breathing was heavy when she stopped running to spin around to look where the beetle was. A safe distance away, thank Starclan. She sat down while her ears grew hot with embarrassment and she gave her chest a few licks to smooth it out.
Echokit watched the kit looking at her out of the corner of her eye, tilting her head slightly as they ran away from something. Echokit shrugged, letting the breeze ruffle her pelt as she sat on the branch still, beginning to groom her pelt. She still looked at the kit slightly, curious. StarClan don't let her see me looking.. she thought, turning away and pawing at a leaf falling near her muzzle.