View Single Post
Old May 2nd, 2017, 09:57 AM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosemary View Post

The lean warrior slinked on the outer edge of the clearing as he watched the clan wake and move around. Although he sometimes enjoyed interactions with other he also enjoyed the more quiet alone times he managed to spare up at the end of the day. Sighing softly he looked ahead as he crept on forward before he felt someone else. The warmth, the soft fur that came with it. Having gone lost in some form of thought he blinked shaking his head slightly before he looked at Ibisprowl blinking a few times he quickly moved back. "I-im sorry I didn't see you there" He whispered quickly his fur bristled up as he glanced some place off. He felt bad for bumping into the male probably interrupting some form of whatever it was he was doing. The shade was a more chilled area since the light breeze disturbs the sunbeams that you would assume would warm someone up because the heat it held. But because it was slowly warming up from the harsh cold weather it would be long before it was truly warm despite where you could possibly be.
{Sorry about the late reply to this!}
Ears swiveling slightly as he heard the morning call of the birds, Ibisprowl could finally feel a calming sense wash over him, lately he felt like he's constantly been pent up, tense and even aggressive. It felt so nice to finally be able to sit here, in the shade, listening to the birds without his screaming thoughts, his mind was blank, calm, like a river on a windless day. Slowly exhaling a breath, the bob-tailed tom would slowly lay his head onto his paws and watch as a few warriors exited from the warriors den to fetch their apprentices. He should probably grab Sweetpaw and head out for training, but.. For once, he'd rather not, she's been training hard anyways, she deserves a break. And he needed to take this time to finally relax and enjoy the quietness. It wasn't very often he got moments like this.
And then all of a sudden something came bumping into him, a sharp, scared hiss escapes him, causing him to tense up, the fur along his spine bristling and his yellow-green eyes wild with sudden fear, claws unsheathed as he looked at whatever had bumped into him, interrupting his momentary feeling of peace. His eyes fell upon the other warrior and he had to blink, his bobbed tail twitching slightly before licking his lips and seeming to calm down, ears flattening and eyes looking away. He hated how easily he could be scared.
"It's fine." His voice was quiet, light, like a breeze whispering through tree branches, delicate even, it was no wonder why some cats had trouble hearing him. Sighing out, he began to lick the fur along his chest flat.
"I c-can be kind of hard to see, but that's what I want."

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?