View Single Post
Old May 2nd, 2017, 01:51 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whisperingheart View Post
She had been standing there so proudly after landing her front paws onto the terrain, so much so she was unprepared thinking she had clearly won their skirmish.

She was wrong. Instead the younger tom had recovered and sprang towards her flying towards her through the air and aiming to land on her. She had a split second to react and in that time she crouched down muscles tensing as she prepared for his landing.

Then it happened and she was pressed against the earth her back towards the tom and her legs carefully bundled underneath her. A sly smile spread across her muzzle.
Hollowpaw noticed what she was preparing for and prepared to jump off of the she-cat. He had always thought that he knew every move in the Clans, but decided to try one that he had never thought of before. Maybe it was a move, maybe it wasn't.

Hollowpaw back-flipped off of Whisperingpaw and kicked out with his back legs, aiming to daze his opponent.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯