View Single Post
Old November 24th, 2017, 10:09 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenie View Post
Leafstorm came out from the shadow of the trees from which he was named after. He scowled at the she-cat as she had taken his kill. "Your rustling scared away the vole I was hunting. Now I find these mice and you take them from me too!" He growled impatiently. He started picking the leaves from his pelt. What's your name anyway Leafstorm mewed, he barely recognized the she-cat. Although he never recognized anyone in his clan he didn't bother to learn their names.
"Fine take them I'm not even going to try and argue with you...I know there's no pleasing you..." she hissed back in self-defence, taking a few steps back just to make sure she was safe. Or is there? Sometimes he seems kind of...sad... CrimsonFlame thought to herself but didn't want to dwell on it and instead focussed on what was happening that moment. "My name's CrimsonFlame, don't you remember? And you?" the warrior tried to calm herself down so she didn't embarrass herself or let out a fear scent. Not that she was afraid of him...