Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: February Gathering [Leaders]

@Suspiciousmindz
@Fuzzyfeline
@starfall
@Celestial
@Empress Of Evil

With the past few gatherings in mind, Grousestar held a quiet prayer that tonight would be better. That the two clans had settled their differences, whether with peace or with violence, and were able to move on to peaceful times. He knew it was somewhat early, but he wanted to be the first clan there. He liked to think of himself as a peacekeeper of sorts, a mediator, something to hopefully stop the other clans from turning into, well, the Dusk Syndicate. There didn't need to be all of this fighting, there didn't need to be all of this bickering. They were leaders, not kits and personally he didn't want his clan seen as some battle-hungry syndicate. Perhaps if he showed up first, things would go better.
And as he reached the edge of the clearing to find that Skyclan was, in fact, the first clan there, he would let out a quiet sigh of relief. Flicking his tail lightly, the brown tabby would lead his clan into Seastones, making his own way up onto the towering formations of rock that allowed him to see the whole of the area. With a few graceful bounds, the Skyclan leader was at the tom and settling right in the middle of the 'podium' of sorts, so that he could be between the leaders if they happened to start something again. He hoped not. But as much as an optimist as he was, he couldn't help but leave room for doubt. There was that momentary era of peace after they liberated the clans from their evil rulers, but after that, everything seemed to be showing it's true colors and Grousestar wasn't overly fond of what he was seeing.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?