Old February 16th, 2024, 03:19 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ⚡Malcontent⚡

Dusklion
She/her | 25 moons | RiverClan Warrior
[ Shadow Fiend • Go with the Flow • Beefed Up T3 ]
One moment, everything was quiet. Things were serene and the quiet bubbling of the tiny stream that flowed through camp was all Dusklion could hear. She was sitting at the base of the Floodstone - egh, that name would need to change - with her eyes turned skyward. The gentle breeze fluffing her fur up was welcomed as she closed her eyes. It was rare that she found moments like these, where nothing was tugging her attention and the aura surrounding camp was calm.

It lasted for a beat, maybe longer, before. . .

The crashing through their camp and the loud voices had her ears twitching and eyes flying open. Thunder-Rats were pouring in, snarling and screaming and attacking. No. Hell no were they barging into their camp for a third time and attacking them. Claws out, Dusklion wasted no time springing from her spot. "SECURE THE NURSERY! BLOCK THE MEDICINE DEN!" She wouldn't put it past the squirrels to trifle with their herb stock. Better to protect it than leave it unguarded

"You're mine, fox-face," Dusk snarled as she leapt for the nearest ThunderClan warrior, claws aiming to grip into their shoulders and slam them to the ground underneath her. If succeeded she would aim a sharp bite towards their neck and shoulder in a quick yet effective way to at least take one of them down.

[ @Shellwhisker - Curltail ]