Thread: Pea's Art Stuff
View Single Post
Old November 21st, 2017, 02:25 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Default Re: Pea's Art Stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaFlower View Post
aAAH, where did all these requests come from ? (and why did I forget to check on this thread ?)
It's like life is slapping me in the face and telling me "DRAW!"
(Don't worry people, I'm fine with it, even though it's quite stressful as I've been busy with learning stuff for my exams, lots of homework and going to my classes, and I tend to lose the notion of time when I'm drawing ^^", which isn't really good when you have appointements or deadlines ovo.)

(By the way, I'm so sorry @Spooks and Boos! , Rain is still at the messy sketch stage.)

Anyway, I'm making this post to round all of your requests up, so I can get back to them easily.

I'll put you on the first spot, since you're the first chronological "new" request ! And I'll try to get on with it ... when I have the time, really.

Alright ! You'll just have to wait a bit ^^", I suppose you want a full body drawing of her ?

Pfew, thanks for the little comment at the end ^^, and the eye thing is noted !
So you'll be okay with it if I make the drawing traditional style ? Alright then. Digital is harder for me and it's what most of the requests ... request. x)

Alright ! It'll probably be traditional, as I figure I'm going to get fed up with my art software after working for hours on digital drawings (it likes to bug at random times, and makes me crazy.) and the fact there's a background.

-

And ... that's all for now.

I don't think I'll be able to start working on them until thursday afternoon, then again, life is random, so I might have some time inbetween.

Again, I'm not against you guys requesting things, I'm just worried I'll take a full month before getting one done ^^"
Thank you! I tend to get busy myself so I know what it's like when people expect things