View Single Post
Old April 7th, 2024, 10:11 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime i might be slow to Respond
My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Dark Forest Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moondapple View Post
(Can we keep this a bit realistic plz? Like no radio sounds and red mist. Sorry!)
Applepaw stepped back a little. "P-power? Like what?" She asked looking a bit scared. The forest seemed to howl with shreiks and yowls of cats. Are cats....fighting here? this thought seemed to frighten her even more but she shook it off. SHe needed the ground and it seemed to squish under her paws a little. As she looked around even more she noticed that the tree's covered the sky with a thick canopy. Well I guess it is a little comforting that I have trees around me. Even if they cover the sky. She thought and relaxed a bit. She cleared her mind so she could think clearly to talk to the kit.
(i said that this was an alastor cat but i could gte rid of the radio sound but could we keep the mist?)

He stared deep into her eyes "UNLITMED POWER" they shrieked and they seemed to grow, it turns out they were pretending to be a kit to lure them in "Let's make a deal..." Suddently the trees started to yowl and shreik a warning... will you make a deal?
Meadowclan Sign Ups!

Perchstar is the current leader of MeadowClan!