View Single Post
Old July 24th, 2017, 12:54 AM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawn View Post
@Stormfeather {Foxxi}

A small mouse was dropped on the fresh-kill pile, having been a weak and easy-to-catch rodent. Bearblaze shook his head at the measly catch, disappointed; he'd always had trouble hunting, with his large body and fluffy fur rustling and getting caught on the leaves, as well as his struggles to stay silent with his lumbering steps. Not hungry himself, he found a nice, quiet spot in the clearing away from others and began to groom his thick fur, tangled from his hunt. Though he was much nore skilled in combat than hunting, he didn't like to fight that much, despite knowing it was inevitable. He made sure to hunt as much as he could to try and improve, and he wasn't even sure how he became a warrior with his hard time hunting. He sat straight up once more once he finished grooming, and watched others socialize around him. He only had a few friends because of his inability to talk to others well, and those who were his friends and family he was very close to, but he wished he was able to talk to others without getting awkward. He always seemed to be unable to come up with a response to others, even when they asked him a simpke question. To him, it was a curse, but he was grateful for those who had stuck around him and took the time to get close to him, and those cats would more than likely have his loyalty forever.
Fallenfeather, being the shy and quiet cat she was, was normally found outside practicing climning and battling, or hunting alone. That was the thing, though- she normally did things alone. What if the she-cat said something wrong and offended some cat? What if she spilled some secret she was supposed to be keeping? What if she got exiled for accidentally voicing her angry thoughts on Halestar?

No, it was better to just stay away. Too many possibilities of things that could go wrong and not enough of what that could go right.
Maybe I'm a pessimist- well, yeah I am, but that might be what's wrong eith me. Fallen shook her fur out. She was worrying over nothing.

Anyway, because she was normally out of camp on her own or on patrol it was quite odd to find the pretty she-cat lying on a warm rock inside the ShadowClan clearing with her legs splayed out, warming in the greenleaf sun. The truth was, she was in a great mood today, and a bit more talkative and less shy then usual. Fallenfeather didn't know exactly why she was in a good mood, she just woke up on one.

She looked over across the camp and saw a tom- I think his name is Bearblaze- sitting down grooming. He had dropped a mouse on the pile and looked extremely embarrassed. To make the tom feel better she picked up his mouse and sat down next to him.
"Hi," Fallenfeather began, taking a bite of his mouse. It was still warm and fresh, and it made her stomach hungrier. "I'm Fallenfeather." It was an awkward start to a conversation, considering she'd patrolled with this tom before. But she felt as if they'd never been formally introduced, why not make it formal?

(sorry for the late reply)
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯