View Single Post
Old February 15th, 2018, 05:11 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post

Surgestorm regarded her more carefully after her answer, his yellow orbs bright with surprise. It wasn't unusual that some kits grew up without know their fathers - some queens tended to keep that information to themselves. However, it was that Oriolekit was actively searching for him without a place, or any information really, to begin with. He tried to read her expression, but was surprised that he couldn't. Was that sadness? Frustration? He couldn't tell. He was usually good at reading cats, but she was an exception to him for some reason. But, it was undeniable that he wanted to help her somehow. "I see," He spoke softly. "Maybe I can help you find him someday," He meowed a few moments later, hoping that maybe that confidence would brighten her day up a bit.

Oriolekit pranced about happily about, thankful for the medicine cat's confidence. She stopped suddenly in front of the entrance to the den. She turned around and cocked her head to the side. "But while I'm here I could help you, if you need any help of course." She said, she felt far to comfortable in the medicine den to leave it soon. She enjoyed the smell, and the feel, the organized herbs. She liked just hanging out with Surgestorm in general. Oriolekit didn't wait for him to answer, even if she knew that she should. She walked around the herb store sniffing the air as she went, trying to see if her medicine cat had misplaced something, though it seemed impossible that he would have.