View Single Post
Old March 20th, 2018, 04:37 PM
so nasty

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post
Duskthorn covered a smile with his paw as he watched Wildstrike grab a piece of meat out of the fresh-kill pile. He assumed it was for the same reason he normally ate because earlier Wildstrike hadn't been hungry. "Oh, so you reject the plump rabbits I give you and settle for a bony frog? I see how it is," he laughed, eyeing the frog with some disgust. He had never liked frogs, their slimy skin felt wrong on his teeth. "Prey should have fur or feathers, not... whatever frogs have," he said casually. He laughed afterward, the awkwardness of the previous conversation still fresh in his mind. He sighed and admitted, "everyone focuses on looks, you know. Frogs are ugly creatures, and so we don't want to eat them because they look like they've been stuffed with deathberries by the way their skin looks" @Boba Fett
"What can I say me and my kits want what we want! And for the record that rabbit wasn't fat it just had a lot of fluff- like me." Wildstrike chuckled taking a few bites out of the slimy green creature and letting out a coo or two over how good it was, "Feathers make you sneeze and fur gives you hairballs so I don't really see your point." He deadpanned not knowing why the slimy coating was so looked down upon... Wildstrike actually liked it, "And frogs aren't ugly you brut! They just have a homely look to them! I'm sure if they could change it they would!" He pouted trying to look as jokingly depressed as possible, "You know it really hurts your pregnant brother's feelings when you complain and insult his favorite piece of prey D-duskthorn!" Wildstrike sniffled letting a few crocodile tears to slip from his eyes. @Boba Fett

Last edited by Tavvi; March 20th, 2018 at 04:38 PM.