Sergeant Noodleoodle

My Mood: Goofy
Default Re: Warriors: A fanfiction collab P.1 Characters

Name- Jaypelt (Jagged)
Age- 30
Rank- Warrior
Clan- Windclan
Role- Mate of Ponystripe, Background warrior

Personality- Artistic and Practical, Focused on the task at hand, Flexible, Over-indulgent, Adaptable, Outgoing. Friendly and Excellent peacemaker, Loves new experiences and Lives in the moment, Kind-hearted.

Detailed description or photo- Tom-cat. Short black fur with a large spot of grey on his side. Green eyes.

Relationships- Mate of Ponystripe, father of Coyotekit and Sootkit
Backstory- Jaypelt was born as a loner named Jagged. He was very close to his parents and family, and therefore was shocked when one day his parents told him he was too clingy. Jagged was devestated. He had loved his parents, but he obediantally left with his sister. He found a lovely little grove where he and his sister Crackle could reside. They had a lovely existance there, but Jagged was starting to get bored of the same old place. There was nothing new there anymore for him. He wanted to move on. But Crackle told her brother she wanted to stay. Jagged wanted to leave and float through the forest with Crackle, but Crackle was adament about staying. He eventually made the decision to leave his sister. He regrets not compromising with her and on him not being willing to bend his personal wishes to meet others.

As Jagged wandered, he stumbled into Windclan territory. He met Ponystripe, and they got along great. They continued to meet in secret from Windclan, and eventually Ponystripe came back with the news she was pregnant. Ponystripe started to panic, but with Jagged's loving consultation, she started to calm down. She explained how it wouldn't really work for her to give birth without a mate being known to the clan. So Ponystripe and Jagged had two choices from there. Jagged wanted nothing more than to be with Ponystripe as she gave birth to his kits. But he wanted to continue wandering. He remembered how he had left his sister in favour of wandering, and he finally decided to join Windclan.

He joined Windclan as Jaypelt, and helped Ponystripe through her pregnancy. Jaypelt was a loving father, and a loyal warrior to the clan.
Importance- Background.
Mention: @soot
Dimtail of WindClan
FeatherFlame of Windclan
Brass the Loner
Amber the Loner
Bumblekit of Windclan
School just started so I won't be as active. Still really active though! Please boop me once a day per thread c: and I probably won't reply on weekends. Time zone is CDT.

Last edited by Jessica1917; December 4th, 2020 at 08:57 AM.