View Single Post
Old December 4th, 2017, 10:33 PM

Default Re: No more mr nice guy ( horror rp)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Didn’t I say to never kneel beside me again?” He says coldly but a bit more soft as he begins to make sage stand up and grab his hand placing it against his cheek causing the man to sigh softly out of relief. For some strange reason, this man’s soft hands always calmed him no matter what. It was relaxing to feel the man’s cold hands against his skin as if it was something he needed since day one. He leans against Sages hand and closes his eyes “ What did I say about standing up for yourself Sage? You know how I get when people insult you. Why didn’t you speak up?” he says calmly as he opens his eyes looking into Sages eyes with his own calm, and almost warm eyes awaiting a answer from the man.
Sage fidgeted nervously with his free hand, unsure of how to answer. "It's... um, scary." He murmured, looking down at his feet and shuffling them a little bit. "I'm not like you, Mas-- Naruto. I'm not confident, or strong." He explained softly, raising his eyes to look at Naruto. His voice trembled slightly from the frightening display of power he had seen just moments before.