View Single Post
Old December 12th, 2016, 05:57 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: RiverClan's Liberation

No time for doubt. We do this and we do it now. No hesitation.
Thought the brown tabby as he bounded into the Riverclan clearing, his warriors not far behind him at all, he wasn't stupid enough to come running in alone, no. He had plenty of well-trained, battle-ready warriors and apprentice's behind him. Skyclan was ready.
This is Riverclan. Grousestar reminded himself as he slowed down as he reached the center, taking on a defensive stance and making sure to leave no room for a sneak attack, not yet, when the battle commenced, he wouldn't be able to watch every side, but for now, he could make sure no one could attack from behind or the sides.

"Cat's of Riverclan! We have come here to free you all of your repulsive leader and purge you of these Starclan hating cat's!" Yowled the Skyclan leader, loud enough for any and all cat's to hear, his emerald eyes blazing with a determination that couldn't be matched.

"We are Skyclan! We will not stand idly by and allow you to threaten and harass innocent cat's because they do not agree with your stance! We are here you liberate you!"

"Come out you filthy mongrels, face your defeat with some honor if that ever occurs among cat's like you!"
He wasn't going to fight the cat's that didn't believe in their leaders, he was here to get rid of the evil ones, the ones that threatened and harassed those that opposed the leaders rule. Riverclan wasn't his enemy, the cat's who banned the worship of Starclan were.
Time seemed to slow as the leader stood there, battle ready, waiting for the first cat to come hurtling at him or his warriors, waiting to see the first glint of claws or fangs for battle. His heart-beat slowed and he took a calm breath.
He was ready.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?