View Single Post
Old December 12th, 2016, 06:31 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: RiverClan's Liberation

[open? i think] There wasn’t exactly much going on in the camp as Russetswirl sat down calmly, the tom biting into a lone trout as he let out a sigh, remembering how Shalefur had just talked to him. The other warrior made fun of him for looking up into the sky, for talking to Starclan in his head- rude, but still seeming a bit soft inside. It was just the mindset of these new leaders which fostered these types of attitudes towards their ancestors, and it certainly hurt. Wrapping his tail around his own paws to keep himself warm, the tom suddenly found his ears perking up and head turning, as a strange new cat paraded into their camp, surrounded by others who looked to be quite strong for cats in this sort of season- leaf-bare. What even is Skyclan, and why do they think they can just barge into our camp? “Who- Who are you?” He exclaimed, fur bristling. He wouldn’t be quick to call his leader evil, though he was suspicious- and his own daughter, Applethorn, supported him with her whole heart. He couldn’t take any more loss, but it wasn’t like he could exactly attack, either. “L-Let’s talk about this before fighting, please!” He was a pacifist, and didn't want to have to see anyone get hurt without a good reason. He hadn’t heard of the Windclan massacres, nor did he know of the true nature of these leaders. All Russetswirl was looking for was not to have this erupt, and not have to kill without a reason- it was in the code, and he couldn’t just jump to violence.

Last edited by Fel; December 12th, 2016 at 06:31 PM.