View Single Post
Old December 12th, 2016, 06:44 PM
Cuddle Lord

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: RiverClan's Liberation

Mapledash padded in sight of the cats, his ginger pelt in bright evidence within the white that was falling from the sky as he stood proudly behind grousestar. The time had finally come, one after the others, the leaders would fall under the jug of their joined force with skyclan. The wrong would be put right again. "Those who rejected starclan, your own warrior ancestors, who put shame on their clan by following bucknight, come forth and face your shame, or hide like the cowards you are!" he shouted in challenge to all those who would opose them. How to know who was ennemy and who wasn't? Whoever followed bucknight's ordeal would probably manifest themselves once he showed up.

As he watched the cats in the clearing, he realised some of them were sceptical about their arrival, they probably had no idea what was going on, but surely as the other skyclan cats would swarm the clearing, they would call the alert in no time. "Let all cats who believes in their warrior ancestors fight for what is right!" he declared, trying to split the allies and the ennemies in this cluster of confused cats.

Please make sure to use "quote" or "mention" if you want me to look back at the roleplay quickly, it is highly appreciated and will make it easier for me to reply. Thanks! *hugs* <3 lots of love for everyone to share with!

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~