View Single Post
Old December 12th, 2016, 06:45 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: RiverClan's Liberation

Grousestar held his tail erect, a signal for his cat's to not advance, not until they were provoked, his green eyes traveling over the cat's of the Riverclan camp.
Would they actually be willing to talk it out? I doubt it, but I will not start this fight unless it's needed. I'm certain they will not just leave peacefully, but we will see.

"We can talk if you'd be willing, we aren't looking for war but we are prepared for it. If those oppressive cat's would be willing to leave and relinquish their power peacefully, then so be it, but they must be put to an end. I've heard they have abused their power and murdered cat's that so much as question them!"

Gaze traveling cautiously over the cat's, he would keep his tail raised, the air growing thick with tension, battle surely looming in the near future, but the leader could still hope that they would be able to talk it out peacefully, it was a vague hope, but a hope nonetheless.

"I will not stand for the oppression of other cat's by a cruel leader, so either they can step down peacefully or we will drive him out ourselves." His voice was hard, very unlike his usual voice, but this was not a usual occasion. Grousestar did not travel all this way to simply travel back having done nothing. He was going to make a difference. If two cat's traveled to him, speaking of the evil leadership occurring in the clan's, then there was obviously a problem that needed to be fixed. And he was here to do that.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?