View Single Post
Old December 2nd, 2017, 04:21 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
(It's cool, homie c: Me too)
Asphodelspark narrowed his eyes as Hunterfang refrained from addressing the problem. Shaking his head and sighing, Asphodelspark gave his friend a sympathetic smile and responded, "Hey, Hunt...Yeah it has. I haven't been doing much, but what about you? I know that the battle isn't the only thing that must be worrying you lately." Asphodelspark was worried for his friend, but tried to keep that out of his voice, not wanting to make Hunterfang uncomfortable.
Hunterfang nodded a little bit as Asphodelspark spoke, frowning when his friend turned the subject back to him. His paws shifted slightly as he looked at the other warrior before looking away again. "I haven't been doing much either." He paused at Asphodelspark's next words, and his ears flicked back slightly. He hesitated a little, his gaze wandering around. "Yeah. My dad's been..." He trailed off. "Worse than usual lately." He grimaced slightly, his tail curling up against his paws as he ducked his head and ran his tongue down his chest fur, falling silent for a few seconds. "But I'm really more stressed about the battle, honestly." He sighed. It was both true and not true at the same time. When it came to what he was stressed about more, his father or the battle, it was pretty much a tie. He mostly just wanted to get off the topic of his father - He didn't like talking about him. It made him feel more vulnerable than ever.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust

Last edited by Random Melody; December 2nd, 2017 at 04:22 PM.