Thread: The Starcave
View Single Post
Old April 17th, 2017, 07:08 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: The Starcave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
From the shadows of StarClan's territory, an ebony coloured she-cat watched with interest. No expression seemed to cross her face, her dark blue hues only occasionally flickering as the siamese received a life. It seemed that today, Crimsontiger would be giving yet another life. This was the fifth life she was going to give, already having given the last four previous leaders a life. This life was one she hadn't given before. It was a life that representated what she had felt a few moons ago, and to this day she still felt it. Each day, it seemed to haunt her, knowing that she had been killed her best friend, even if she had killed him too. Not only had she lost her best friend, she had also lost her sister. It pained her each day, but the she-cat had learned to live by it and watch her former clan grow below her.
The she-cat closed her eyes for a short moment, before opening them again. It was her turn. Rising slowly to her paws, Crimsontiger stepped out from the darkness that hid her pelt, padding forward slowly. The she-cat was one with experience when it came to giving lives. "Greetings Snowsong," the ebony feline started, dipping her head as a sign of respect. Whilst the to-be leader might be from another clan, that didn't mean she deserved any less respect. "I am Crimsontiger, a former warrior of ShadowClan. I died in a battle that all clans went through, losing a lot of precious things in the process. However, i've learned to move on and continue to watch my clanmate's from above," Crimsontiger continued. As the young cat spoke, her voice was soft, and almost....stern. As if teaching a lesson.
"With this life, I give you love. Life will give you many challenges, but it also gives you many things that you should be grateful for. There are so many cats around you, cats that you love and care for. Protect them and in turn, they will protect you. Keep all that you love close to you," Crimsontiger said. With that, the ebony feline reached forward and pressed her nose gently against the other she-cat's. Crimsontiger knew that the life she was giving would probably be a bit painful. Lots of cats underestimated the power of love, they didn't seem to understand just how powerful it was. As the former warrior drew away, she gazed into her icy blue hues with her own dark blue gaze. It was as if she wanted to say something more, but was quickly deciding against it. But really, she had nothing more to say. She knew that Snowsong would be a great leader.
And with that, Crimsontiger turned around and slowly slinked back into the shadows, disappearing without a trace.

[@Dark Melody]
Snowsong watched with interest as an ebony feline slipped from the starry cats and came forward, and straightened up at once, smiling gently as the she-cat introduced herself, and Snowsong mewed a quiet greeting and dipped her head in the same respect, her ice blue hues gentle and friendly as she gazed at the former ShadowClan warrior. Then she straightened up slightly, bracing herself as she prepared for the next life.

Love. Snowsong seemed relieved at first for this one. It wouldnt be painful, would it? Love was never painful. But as soon as their noses connected, she felt a blast of fire shooting through her, and her claws shot out, sinking into the ground. It was all she could do to keep from yowling. It was blazing like fury, pounding at her chest and going through each and every part of her body. Like the fury of a mother to protect her kits, Snowsong could feel the fury of a leader, protecting her Clan. She found herself gasping by the time Crimsontiger drew back, her shoulders tensed.

Slowly she allowed her claws to sheath again, shaking her head wearily before looking up to thank Crimsontiger. But the she-cat had gone before she could, back with the StarClan. Snowsong breathed in sharply before turning her gaze to the others, wondering who would be giving her last life. Dad? The thought drifted into her mind, and a frown tugged at her lips briefly. Would he be there? Was he proud?

Shaking her head, she straightened up and took a deep breath, ready to receive her last life.

( @bad company <3)

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust