View Single Post
Old October 8th, 2017, 03:35 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedBandits View Post
Although she hadn't heard Palekit's angry comment, Mulberrykit herself was thinking - and saying, to an extent - the same things. "This is impossible!" She growled, digging her claws into the ground in an attempt to calm herself. "The stupid stuff refuses to become a ball!" Out of frustration, she took her clump of moss and threw it across the nursery, never wanting to see it ever again. She didn't care if she was forfeiting the challenge; it was mission impossible, and the she-kit was no miracle worker. Why'd I even have this mouse-brained idea anyway? It was a complete waste of time! Beyond frustrated, she marched over to where her friend was working, head high and tail swaying back in forth as she moved. Surely Palekit was better off than her, considering her pile of moss was in a corner of the den, never to be seen by her again.

"This was an impossible goal." Mulberrykit spoke loudly, though she didn't scream out her viewpoint as she often did. She knew that if she wasn't careful, she'd say something offensive to the other she-kit, and since the red kit wasn't great at apologies, it'd all go downhill from there. I've got to find an efficient way to voice my opinions without hurting someone. Nonetheless, she didn't bother thinking before speaking; she was far too ticked off to go to all of that effort. "I mean, you're doing a pretty good job, but mine was just so uncooperative; it didn't do anything I told it to do!" Huffing, she plunked herself down beside Palekit, her amber orbs swirling with emotion. Why do I always have the worst ideas ever?
The tiny kit gave a small snarl at her clump off moss, but due to her age it came out more like a squeak. Palekit's face, however, plainly showed how frustrated the young feline was. How was she supposed to do this? She hadn't even ever played with a moss ball before, so how was she supposed to know if she even did get it right? Anyways, she was fairly certain that she hadn't done it- unless 'moss ball' is code for 'moss clump'. She'd done just perfectly if that was the case. But it wasn't, and she was beyond angry with herself for not being able to do it right. Were normal cats supposed to do this? Was she not a normal cat? Was her father going to be disappointed in her if she couldn't make a moss ball? She sure hoped not.

The tiny kit slumped in her position, shoulders now slumped as her head hung low. She dejectedly swatted the moss away from her, shooting a fugitive glance up at Mulberrykit when her friend came her way. "Yeah," Palekit huffed in agreement. "It must take some sort of freaky magic to make a moss ball!" Was the kit even positive on what she was saying? No, she didn't even know what magic was yet. But she had lots of older siblings, and she had often heard one or another of them claiming something took 'some sort of freaky magic' so she promptly repeated it. That was what younger siblings did, after all. The fluffy kit gave another scowl and shake of the head before taking in Mulberrykit's expression, and some of the anger off her own face vanished. "Hey, it was a good enough idea. Next time we'll just have a queen make a moss ball for us." She tried to comfort her friend, not quite knowing how.

(Oh shoot just noticed that Shadowclan has returned since I've been absent from here the past couple days. Do we want to end this rp then? Or start a new one in Shadowclan?)

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|

Last edited by Doodle; October 8th, 2017 at 03:36 PM.