Thread: Brackenclan RP
View Single Post
Old December 28th, 2017, 11:53 PM
The Red to your Blue~

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Brackenclan RP

Mousepaw slowly looked back up at his mentor as she gave him advice, eyes still clouded with guilt for scaring away the vole. He was surprised with how well she took his failure, giving a soft sniffle as he maintained eye contact again. "Yeah... I might not understand all of what you just said, but I understand... I'll get it right next time." The apprentice puffed out his fur, making him look surprisingly bigger than his usual, scrawny self. "I-I can try again. Like Fireflower this time!" The tom began to stroll ahead, scenting the air to see if he could catch any prey scent. Though that definitely wasn't prey scent he'd caught onto... Mousepaw shot Embersong a troubled look, until she spoke up.

"S-sister? Your sister's here?" Though he could smell another cat, another one of his clan, he couldn't pinpoint it. The tom looked around himself, until he looked towards the general direction in which he'd caught the scent from. He'd have to touch up on his scent detection if he wanted to go on any patrols in future... "Fireflower, right?" he called out, no longer focusing on the scent.

( @littleChristmasdragon )