silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: Muffledstone Tides (vm)

purrks: herbal knowledge tier 2, agatha kitty, just a scratch [PERM]
159/200

---

"How am I supposed to know?"

If this kit wanted to give her an attitude, she'd give one right back. Tansypaw was much different than the anxious little mess she was when she first joined Riverclan. Reclusive and in a state of constant panic... She was so much stronger now. The anxiety still lurked beneath the surface of her growing wrath but it was now locked away where no one could see. Well, a few could see, but there was no helping that. Tilting her head at the other, she settles into a sit, and eyes him warily, unsure of what to say. It wasn't as if she particularly enjoyed these sudden meetings.

The names he had rattled off mean nothing to her. She hadn't been in Riverclan long enough to know whoever this Kestrelstar was... Hopefully they had been a better leader than Beanstar. From what she had heard about him he had done nothing but lie and lead the clan into further ruin. Nonetheless, there was no way that she was going to let the astral being know that she had been an outsider mere moons ago. It would ruin her chances of maybe getting information out of him. Maybe more training was what this was. She can only ask and hope.

"Maybe... You're supposed to teach me something?" She asks, head canting off to the other side. "Any other time I got t'a speak to one'a you up here they've had herb knowledge to share. Do... You know anything about herbs?"

sootkit | @Apollo.

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !