View Single Post
Old November 25th, 2017, 08:21 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Morningblue nodded. "They must have. Never underestimate the power of idiocy. And the Syndicate may be gone, but the cats didn't just vanish. They may be scattered, but they're around. These are dangerous times." Morningblue nodded as his apprentice gave her reasoning for choosing to try and become a great fighter. "Battles come and go. After this one, there may be peace for a while until there isn't, and so on and so on. It's the nature of clan rivalries. But if you really want to pursue fighting, we'll begin at once. Follow me to the training cave."
Lynxpaw paused for a moment. The action the Syndicate took was crazy, risky, and stupid all together. They were honestly mouse-brained if they thought they even stood a chance! She gave a tiny snort at the thought of those rogues defeating the organized, quick, skilled Clans. Though..if they formed a little group again, they could cause more trouble for the Clans. Lynxpaw scowled at that thought. They could be taken out easily as well, if they were smaller, but still. Lynxpaw didn't decide to change her mind as her mentor spoke, and she nodded. "Okay!" She mewed. The training cave! She'd always wondered what it looked like.