View Single Post
Old November 19th, 2017, 08:26 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Farewell to heaven my friend ( horror rp)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Sage nodded, cringing under Rubin's glare. "Yes, Sir." He murmured, hurrying off to the breakfast table and trying to escape Rubin's cruel gaze. However, once he was out of Naruto's sight he felt a tugging sensation on his collar and he fell back into a dark room, the door slamming shut. Rubin pinned Sage against the wall with a gaze murderous and cold.

"You took the wrong step, Sage." Rubin uttered, poking him in the chest. "That was your chance to prove that you were serious about being a leader. But you wasted it, and I can't let you go running back to that fox crying about the rebellion." He latched several chains around Sage, chaining him up like a dog with several spiked chains connected to a collar, each chain keeping him from moving more than a foot in any direction.

"Why are you doing this?" Sage asked, his gaze fearful as he tugged at the chains in an attempt to loosen them.

"Because I'm just like them, Sage." Rubin sneered, cupping Sage's chin in one hand. "Except, I'm better." He dropped Sage and wrapped a cloth around his head, forcing him to bite down on the soiled rag and tied it tightly. "There. Now nobody can hear you, or see you. I'll be back with food in a little while." He walked out, careful to avoid being seen by Naruto- however, he didn't notice the cat in the shadows, watching with yellow eyes. As soon as Rubin left, it got up and trotted towards the dining hall in search of Noir.

--

Noir and Angelica each took one of Sasuke's hands in their own, small palms and skipped along beside him into the dining hall.
Sasuke laughs softly “ you two are so cute!” He says happily as he walks but stops to see Naruto waiting in front of the dining hall he sees rubin and begins to walk up to him “ is sage with you? .... where is he?” He asks worryingly as Sasuke eyes glowed a bit “ .... odd ..”