View Single Post
Old November 19th, 2017, 08:49 PM

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Farewell to heaven my friend ( horror rp)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Sasuke laughs softly “ you two are so cute!” He says happily as he walks but stops to see Naruto waiting in front of the dining hall he sees rubin and begins to walk up to him “ is sage with you? .... where is he?” He asks worryingly as Sasuke eyes glowed a bit “ .... odd ..”

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
the girl smiled at lucifer and walked own the hall, "what is it this time? Bread and eggs again?" she said jokingly as she walked ahead of him. Aspen was setting down plates at the table, awaiting for the food to be brought. She CloudKit scent it's wonderful aroma wafting from the kitchchen and she smiled a sweet smile. She tunred to see Rubin and naruto outside one of the closets just down the hall. She waved them both down to the dinnnng room, "do any of you know where sage is? It's time to eat" she said with an inocent smile, she was completely oblivious to rubins treachery and was merely looking for her brother. She looked across at naruto raising an eyebrow. "What have you done with him huh?" she asked with a goofy smile. "What have you two been getting into?" she said with an amused smile.

@Rubinaito @Sasukewolf (madness)
I just kinda.. Yeah
Rubin ignored Aspen and Naruto, simply sitting down and serving himself. He payed no attention to the cat staring intently at him from the shadows, not even noticing it. He didn't notice the white cat perched on the window, or the ginger tabby glaring at him from the floor; he was oblivious to the sentience and knowledge of the cats, thinking them animals that didn't even matter in the relentless cycle of life and death. Taking a bite out of his meal, he silently passed his hand over the rolls and picked up a few, pocketing them. He could easily pass it off as a snack for his stroll through the gardens if he was even asked.

Noir stared at Rubin, as a black cat meowed urgently from her shoulders. Her blue eyes seemed red in the flickering firelight, unsure of what Rubin had done- but she knew that he was part of the reason why Sage was gone. Her lips pressed together in a tight smile, stroking the head of the cat. The demonic child wouldn't say anything yet... she would bide her time and find more information before alerting Naruto to the situation. "Watch him." She murmured in the cat's ears, still gazing at the criminal. "I want reports at the end of the day." The cat meowed in response before jumping off her shoulders to inform the others.

Angelica, on the other hand, was oblivious to her darker-half's plot as she sat down beside Aspen and eagerly grabbed a few items from the table and loaded her plate. Her dog was growling subtly, staring at Rubin for a moment before sitting beside Angelica obediently and waiting for her to serve him scraps of food.