View Single Post
Old November 19th, 2017, 08:56 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Farewell to heaven my friend ( horror rp)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Rubin ignored Aspen and Naruto, simply sitting down and serving himself. He payed no attention to the cat staring intently at him from the shadows, not even noticing it. He didn't notice the white cat perched on the window, or the ginger tabby glaring at him from the floor; he was oblivious to the sentience and knowledge of the cats, thinking them animals that didn't even matter in the relentless cycle of life and death. Taking a bite out of his meal, he silently passed his hand over the rolls and picked up a few, pocketing them. He could easily pass it off as a snack for his stroll through the gardens if he was even asked.

Noir stared at Rubin, as a black cat meowed urgently from her shoulders. Her blue eyes seemed red in the flickering firelight, unsure of what Rubin had done- but she knew that he was part of the reason why Sage was gone. Her lips pressed together in a tight smile, stroking the head of the cat. The demonic child wouldn't say anything yet... she would bide her time and find more information before alerting Naruto to the situation. "Watch him." She murmured in the cat's ears, still gazing at the criminal. "I want reports at the end of the day." The cat meowed in response before jumping off her shoulders to inform the others.

Angelica, on the other hand, was oblivious to her darker-half's plot as she sat down beside Aspen and eagerly grabbed a few items from the table and loaded her plate. Her dog was growling subtly, staring at Rubin for a moment before sitting beside Angelica obediently and waiting for her to serve him scraps of food.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
A dark husky voice was heard behind her, “ already eager I see.” Said Lucifer also know as the Killer. His long black and white hair was tied up in a ponytail and his red eyes were filled with wisdom along with insanity. He robes long and elegant black as night with white here and there. He wore a collar with a upside cross as a tag and earrings as well. He smiles a calm smile at her “ come let’s eat my dear “

Aspen looked at rubin than across at luckier raising an eyebrow with confusion. "I'm... I'm not hungry I think Im going to bed. For a nap. Yeah" she stammered getting up from the table. She looked back at Rubin over her shoulder, she grit her teeth unevenly. "if you see him. Let me know" she said beofre walking off her dress flowing behind her as she dissappeared. She passed the room sage was in without even giving it a thought before racing up to her room and sitting down on her bed. She laid back on her bed. Rubin. Rubin. What's wrong with him huh? she rolled over onto her side and buried her face in her pillow. Whenever she was anywhere near him she was uncomfortable, unlike everybody else in the house she was attracted to. He was. Disturbed, and different. After a few minuets she sat up, something that could always comfort her was the thought of- at least I tried to look for him- she got up and walked down the stairs a passing the dinning hall and into the library. "Sage! Sage your missing breakfast!" she called out

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord