View Single Post
Old November 20th, 2017, 11:45 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Farewell to heaven my friend ( horror rp)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
lucifer laughs softly “ something like that-@ he cuts himself off seeing rubin and Naruto his eyes glowed a bit when rubin ignored them. He looks at Naruto who immediately bows “ .... is something the matter?” Naruto nods “ yes it appears sage is lost somewhere or he ended up going the bathroom but I am unsure where-“ lucifer silences him with a wave of his hand “ you are the fox for a reason Naruto do not fail me. Find the boy today or else my friend.” Naruto quickly nods “ .... yes sir...”

Winter laughs softly as he begins to walk up to her “ hello there eating alone again huh?”

Sasuke looks at Noir and the cat. His eyes glowed a bit as he kneels down to her “ ...¿hay algo mal? ¿Qué te dijo el pequeño? “ he asks in Spanish knowing that most won’t understand him and he was glad for that

now briskly walking from the library out into the dining hall she walked up to lucifer and roughly grabbed his arm. "I'm worried..." Aspen suddenly said looking over her should and swallowing hard on the bike in her throat. "Without sage we are leaderless... And brother less. Hes the only family member I have left and if we don't find him I'm going to loose my mind" Aspen said flatly turning and grabbing a goblet of wine.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord