View Single Post
Old October 11th, 2016, 05:20 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

The silky white she-cat listened carefully. Even though no emotion came from his voice, his words were rather threatening. It was unnerving. Illusion didn't know how to reply to such words, she was utterly speechless, his blue depths showing a sense of shock. Hannibal had not only confirmed her thoughts, but added to them. This feline was some type of evil she didn't know about. "Well..." She spoke quietly, her optics narrowing as she pushed away her sense of shock and unnerve. "The day you chip away my mind to nothing is the day you can make a holiday," she began to imply that her mind was hard to break. In reality, if you knew Illusion well enough, you'd know how to get through to her.

Changing the subject, the she-cat turned towards the clearing. Her front paws finally tucked beneath his frame and her fluffy tail curled up around her side. "You'll never let anyone understand you, will you, Hannibal?" She asked calmly now. Her optics didn't waver from the clearing. His words echoed in her mind threatening to fester.
[Writers block for some reason x.x I swear the next post will be way better]
That was one of the many things that Hannibal was good at, not directly stating a threat but fully intending it in his tone and in his words, he was a master crafter of language really, which was one of the many things that caused cats to become intrigued by him. Hannibal looked away after saying this to Illusion, the tip of his tail flicking lightly as he sensed the pause as Illusion drank in his words, surely noticing the hidden threat that was there, the hidden information intended for her to decipher. He didn't need to look into her eyes to feel that small sense of shock that rippled through her at his words. Good, she got the meaning. She's gotten more intelligent. Thought the tom quietly, but really, it wouldn't have mattered to him whether she had gotten it or not. Turning his head as he heard her finally gather her thoughts, he looked at her once more, ears focused in her direction. "Yes, well perhaps that holiday will come sooner than you believe Illusion." Was all he said and yet it was dripping with malice to the point where even the most idiotic and numb of cats could have heard it, and yet the words came out as smooth as ever, as if he were simply talking about the weather. It was clear her implication didn't matter to Hannibal, because what he said was true. If he wanted to break you down to nothing, he would.

The dark grey tom wasn't at all surprised that Illusion would want to change the subject, she had just gotten barely a taste of the darkness that was dwelling within this creature, most cats would have wanted to change the subject far before what it came to with Illusion. "Hm?" The question intrigued him, his gaze focusing on her fully now, before it appeared as if he was distracted. "I enjoy watching others guess.. But really, no. I would never let anyone understand me, mostly because I don't believe anyone is capable of understanding me. You may try, some have, and they've failed." His eyes flashed with a strange look, something unknown and yet.. It should have been clear what had happened to these cats that have failed to understand him, painfully clear.
{It's all good! :^D}

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?

Last edited by The Cannibal; October 11th, 2016 at 05:20 PM.