Old February 20th, 2018, 04:40 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: The Cure ~PRIVATE RP~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
Sure! :3
Okay I'll post a starter))

Rose ran through the dark streets, rain pouring causing her to shiver.
She needed to hurry back to the hospital before she caught a cold. She reaches the hospital sidewalk and runs up the steps, her small feet making light pitter patter sounds as she moved. She quietly opened the main door, slipping into the dark hallways. She tiptoes towards the elevator, only to get a light in her face.

"What're yer think you're doing out this late, Rosie?" Said a gruff but friendly voice. It was the watchman, Billy.

Rose smiled and bowed. "You know how restless I get... I guess it is pretty late, huh?"

Billy grunts and goes over to her and ruffles her hair. "You'd better get back to your room before Katrina finds out you've been out again. Now run along."

Rose laughs. "We all know how strict she can get. Alright, I'm going." She hurries towards the elevator and goes up, exiting it and going down the hallway, slipping into her room, room 275.

((Time Skip))

Rose wakes up to Katrina standing over her. She yelps and sits up. "Wh-what is it, ma'am?" She asks.

Katrina smiles and pats Rose's hand, obviously in one of her "good" moods. "I think we have somebody you would like to meet... his name is Sasuke."

A nurse pushes a wheelchair that holds a boy with dark hair. Rose glanced at him nervously and looks back at Katrina. "Wh... why did you bring him to me...?"

Katrina sighs. "It'll be okay, Rose. He won't hurt you. And you need a friend, someone to spend time with. Just give him a chance... okay?"

Rose nods. "O... okay..."

Katrina smiles. "Now I'll let you two get to know each other." She gestures at the other nurse and they leave the room.

Rose glanced at Sasuke and smiles a bit shakily. "He...Hello, Sasuke... how do you do?"

♡ character page wip ♡