View Single Post
Old February 7th, 2019, 07:30 AM
Moss, Mk, Micaiah...

My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: CloudClan Begins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coriander View Post

He twitches an ear to show that he had heard, but he was more focused on his mouse than anything. When he finally lifted his head, Smokefur was gone. Seafire glanced around the camp, and, finally realizing how empty it was, scrambled to his paws and bolted out of camp. As he ran the wind whipped through his fur, sending his ears back and his tail flying. He opened his mouth to let out a whoop of delight, but before he could cry out, he collided with something hard, like a furry wall. The impact sent him sprawling backwards into the dirt, his ears ringing and his vision blurry.
Smokefur went sprawling across the soil, rolling backwards. Once she'd scrambled to her paws, her head was aching and felt incredibly disoriented, "Huh? Wh..." she stumbled, then came upon the very cat that had crashed into her. Seafire. "What in the world?" she spat, "Mouse-brain!"

From behind Smokefur came a soft thump, and the she-cat turned to look at Maplestar, who had been watching them. "What's going on? Watch yourself, Seafire." she scolded, tail begining to lash.
Like maybe not your dream job, but a really solid second choice with a smaller salary
And I know one day you'll meet a girl
I bet she'll be dumb, and average looking
so when I compare myself to her I won't feel so sad about what we might've had
That would make me happy!
~~~Happy by Beth Crowley~~~