View Single Post
Old June 16th, 2019, 08:37 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: Skyclan's Move to Riverclan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
(OPEN)
Shinefang had been up most of the night finishing up with packing all the herbs he could manage. Carefully but with paws that had grown too stiff to do the job properly, her had bundled what he could into packets made from beech leaves and bind weed. Up until the last moment, he worked, not stopping until he could here his clanmates moving out for the journey. He snorted. He'd already had to leave his home once in his lifetime. Couldn't these young cats just let him stay in one place for Starclan's sake?! As he was thinking this, his paws slipped and the horsetail he'd been trying to bundle together rolled off along the den floor. "Fox dung!" the old tom cursed. "Ringpaw!" he shouted over his shoulder, "Go and get those alread-" then he stopped, remembering that there was no more Ringpaw in his den. Her nest still stood empty. He had no apprentice. He was alone. All alone. To keep the cold in his chest from sinking in, he hissed under his breathe and stomped outside his den. He stood at the enterance and called out to any cat who would listen, "Hey! Can someone help me carry some of these herbs? I'm not exactly a young kit over here!"

@The Cannibal just in case you'd like these two to have a moment while they make the move.
{I'd actually love to have some more interactions between these two lol!}

And Grousestar had slept just fine, knowing that for once, his head was clear and he was sure of his decision. So when he awoke the next morning, he was absolutely ready for this journey. He was surveying his clan as they awoke and prepared for the big move, not with a smile, but with a look of determination to get them there. However his ears perked up when he heard a familiar voice from the medicine cat den, Grousestar turning his head in the direction before slowly his paws would carry him over. Peaking his head in, he'd survey the den, relishing the way it looked and trying to commit it to memory. It'd be his last time there after all.
"Need an extra body to carry stuff?" The voice he spoke with was notably lighter, much different from when the two last spoke. With a pleasant smile, the leader entered the den to help the older tom with whatever it was that he needed, whether it was packing stuff away or simply helping him carry stuff while they moved to a new territory. Hopefully this journey would be much safer than the one they undertook to originally reach the clans.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?