View Single Post
Old January 27th, 2021, 11:47 PM
chirps

Default Re: Windswept Plains

➳ Sunchaser

It was one thing to have all of ThunderClan's eyes on him - watching, waiting for him to mess up and causing rage to boil in his belly. But Sunpoppy watching him was different - embarrassment flooded his face and flattened his ears. Perhaps it was because he'd known the tom since they were mere kits. Or maybe the fact that he'd just smashed dead flowers into the ground. Either way, the warrior let out a disgruntled snort.

"Not anymore, I guess. They didn't like the flowers I picked." Okay, with it being in the middle of leaf-bare it wasn't like he expected to find live, pretty flowers. But it was the thought that counted to him. "Okay... well... you see... I didn't exactly ask her yet. But... I wanted to! But then she was leaving camp, and..." Becoming flustered, Sunchaser stood and leapt onto one of the tree stumps, swiping his claw across a rather dead looking leaf. Bringing it close to his face, he added, "Buckstar didn't even bother to put me on a patrol, so I thought, maybe, I'd ask Sageflurry... And, well, it didn't go." Using his tail, he indicated to the stomped on flowers.

"But enough about my dump of a love life," Sunchaser dropped off the stump and landed in between Sunpoppy and Hareflood, discarding the leaf with a flick of his paw. A playful smirk grew across his face as he cast a sideways glance towards Sunpoppy. "Besides, shouldn't we be talking about your luck, Pops? I mean, has Kestrelflame even glanced your way once?" If his friend hadn't caught him noticing his stares, he was sorely mistaken. A small chuckle shook the golden tabby's shoulders as his eyes glinted with humor.

Swinging his head over to a rather mopey looking Hareflood, Sunchaser blinked, prancing over a bit. "Were the molly's in RiverClan any better, Hare? I bet they were falling all over you." He wished he had the toms confidence when it came to social situations - at least, what he'd seen so far. For him, he was either overshooting by a mile or slinking away like a scared rabbit; there was no in between.
// @BILL. @Dipper

Last edited by spade; January 27th, 2021 at 11:48 PM.