View Single Post
Old March 10th, 2018, 12:16 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

He hung his head glancing away with his sorrow filled optics, blinking away the tears that threatened to slide down his face any given moment. “What if- what if they are’t there? What if starclan thought that the kits hadn’t lived a proper life so they couldn’t tell and sent them to the darkforest... huh? What then?” he shouted pulling away and scratching at the snow sinking his claws into the white powder with each slash. Her attempt to make him smile had fallen short and he found himself flopping into the snow with a low growl of desperation. “They’re... just gone... they torment me in my dreams and I just think it’s ok my fault... allof it is just my fault...” he muttered rolling over and sighing

She looks at him for a while than begins to step forward and lay down by him. “ ... I don’t know much about starclan and how they work but I do know that starclan isn’t like that. Starclan is seen as pure and good which I apologize but I can’t really see that. But your kits were just starting life which means they haven’t sinned or done anything bad so they deserve starclan more than anything.” She says calmly as she moves a bit closer to him and placed her tail on his back purring softly as she licks some snow off his cheek “ like I said it’s not your fault... maybe it’s mine. Or someone else but it’s never your fault. “ she says calmly looking away “ like I said before, I don’t know much about this clan nor how this world of yours works but I do know that death of kits is never your fault because your kind and you cared about them. You’re not like the others I’ve met who ate their kits for energy or for the sake of power. “ her claws tore into the snow, “ The City is a hard place, kits are seen as food there or stepping stones to power so here is much better. Here kits are seen as new leaders, warriors and so much more and when they die before they filled that role, they become a warrior of starclan. Because in starclan anything good is there. I can’t believe in it for I have sinned against them and killed so many that it pains me to think about it. I deserve the dark forest as much as your kits deserve to run with the stars my friend. Never question starclan, they know more than you and I. “ She says with a soft smile. “ come on palethunder, cheer up. At least you have a place to starclan and at least you have loved before. So you have felt life at its best while I have never felt it yet I seek it to this day. Please my friend cry on me if darkness brings you down and breaks you. As a cat born into darkness I know exactly what to do to put a big ol goofy smile on your face.” She Taps His nose with her tail. “ come on little tom let’s go before it gets too cold” @Celestial

Last edited by Galaxy Of Wisdom; March 12th, 2018 at 11:59 PM.